DUCRAY - Keracnyl Foaming Gel

 Hi gals,
                Today i am reviewing a foaming gel or face wash prescribed by most dermatologists 
for people with acne and oily skin.This face wash was prescribed to me by my dermatologist 
since my skin is acne prone and very oily specially now in monsoons.Prior to this i used 
Saslic Dc foaming face wash which works great but it was too strong on my sensitive skin 
since it is a salicylic acid based product.This product is Glycolic acid based which is more
gentler on skin.

To know the difference between Salicylic and Glycolic Acid in detail 


Reviewing DUCRAY'S  Keracnyl Foaming Gel (soap-free)

 
 I am using this gel wash or rather cleansing foam for a month now. Its can be used both on 
face as well as body ! I use this product only on my face in order to prevent acne and control 
the oiliness of my skin.

 The  Product: 


What the product promises to do: 

  • Gently cleanses the skin 
  • Prevents acne
**Developed to minimize the risks of allergic reactions 

 Ingredients : 
1
  
2

 Product's Consistency :


 Thick gel like consistancy which lathers easily. Feels creamy when applied!
 
Application / How to use :
Wet your face or the skin you want to use it on and apply a small amount of keracnyl 
foaming gel.Massage gently and rinse thoroughly with plenty of water
Make sure you wet your skin thoroughly before applying this gel or else it turns creamy 
and does not lather well!
 
Packaging :


  •     Nice packaging
  •     The light blue tube and gel looks fresh and reminds me of the ocean...very aqua!
  •     Comes with a white screw cap which makes it very comfortable for me to carry it 
   in my handbag since the content does not spill or leak that way (which happens with
  a flip open cap).
  
Pricing :

 

Rs 192/-  for 50gm ...quantity in ml is not mentioned on the pack because i couldn't find it.
Lasts for nearly about a month if used on the face only.


 Availability :
 
Easily available in all drug stores.
 
My Take On Ducray Keracnyl Foaming Gel :        

This product dint really make any difference to my skin for the first few days of use,
my skin breaks out during monsoons and i have to see my dermatologist because my skin
becomes dull,oily and i start getting acne on my cheeks and chin. After using this gel wash 
for a week or so but after a week or so my skin looks less oilier and my acne reduced.
I use it thrice a day with normal to cold water and pat my face dry and apply a sunscreen 
during the day and a night cream which i am using for my acne treatment before going to
bed. My skin looks very clean and soft after using this product.

Pros :

  • Very gentle on sensitive to normal skin 
  • Deeply Cleanses blocked pores
  • Skin becomes bright after wash
  • Prevents acne, blackheads and control oil.
  • Good packaging which makes it travel friendly 

Cons :

  • Effect or Difference in skin after use can be seen only after a few uses.
  • Works slow
  • Less quantity for the price

 Would I Recommend It ?

Yes!! I would recommend this to all my friends with mild acne or blackhead because this 
product cleanses the skin deeply but in a gentle way. Suitable for sensitive skin.


 Rating :

Performance -   4\5
 Packaging - 5\5
Overall - 4.5\5


Enjoy :)






SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG TO GET THE LATEST UPDATES, CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE !

No comments:

Post a Comment

❤___RECENT POSTS___❤