Reviewing SebaMed Clear Face Cleansing Foam


This brand of skin care products was launched and has taken over the market tremendously.

The Product :

What the product promises to do : 



Ingredients : 

Water,Cocamidopropylalbetainamide MEA Chloride, Cocotrimonium Mthosulfate, Sodium Lactate, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Fragrance(Parfum), Phenoxuethanol.

How to Use : 


Product Consistency: 




  • Light-Weighted Foam

Packaging : 



I simply love this packaging, it looks decent, has a dispensor pump attached to the bottle and unlike other dispenser, this pump allows you to dispense just the amount of foam you want ( if you want only a little foam, you can press the pump only half way , you don't have to press it completely like other dispensers ).


Price :



Lasts for 2 months approx

Availability :  

Easily available in all major drug stores


My Take On SebaMed Clear Face Cleansing Foam : 

SebaMed cleansing foam is my new baby  ^_^ 

Though i dont have pimples or any major skin problems like blackheads etc, i was just looking for a good cleanser which will gently cleanse my skin. I usually travel by taxis or auto rickshaws [ Ok i do have a driver's license but i suck at driving :( ]  and at the end of the day my face looks dull and my skin feels so irritated because of all the dust and pollution that my skin comes in contact with, Then SebaMed came as a life savior !! I am sure it will be super duper effective on acne prone skin or for people with blackheads, zits and oily skin. 


Would I Recommend It ? 

Yes, i would like to recommend this to all who are looking for an AMAZING deep cleanser and for people with oily to combination skin with skin problems such as acne, blackheads, dullness etc  


Rating : 

Performance - 5/5
Pricing - 5/5 expensive but worth it ! 
Over All -  5/5 








No comments:

Post a Comment

❤___RECENT POSTS___❤